Author(s): Terry Pierce; Suzy Ultman (Illustrator)
Board, Cloth & Novelty | Gift & Humour | New Releases
Love Can Come in Many Ways celebrates the many diverse ways animals, and humans, show their love.
Lift a swan's felt wing to discover a baby cuddled underneath, then lift a felt speech bubble to discover the words "You are loved "
Beneath each of the felt flaps is a wealth of snuggles, hugs, and loving engagement.
- A heartwarming novelty book with adorable lift-the-flap interactive spreads
- Features 10 felt flaps total in nine different, eye-catching colors
- Ranges from the songs that mama frog sings to a warm hug from a papa elephant's trunk
A smile, a kiss, a word of praise, love can come in many ways.
Delight in the ways creatures all over the world--and in all shapes and sizes--reaffirm their family bonds in this sweet, interactive book.
- Perfect as a Valentine's Day gift for your little one
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, as well as for gender reveal parties, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and more
- Perfect for children ages 2 to 4 years old,
- Add it to the shelf with books like If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul, I'll Never Let You Go by Smriti Prasadam-Halls, and Valentine's Chunky Lift-a-Flap Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd.